We are excited to host our Annual Convention. This year brings you an excellent lineup of speakers and an outstanding trade show. Make plans now to attend the WWWA Convention and Trade Show.
Your early registration will help us with our planning. This year’s convention includes educational programs, networking and relaxing with our peers as well as mixing with representatives from companies that have technology and services to assist us in our day-to-day business. Continuing Professional Competency (CPC) Units will be earned for actual time of attendance at each qualifying seminar.
What’s In It for Me???
#1 - Savvy advice for your business – Talk with friends and business colleagues to get answers to business problems, visit the trade show to see new products and services that can make your job easier!
#2 - Continuing Education Classes. Learn new skills to build your profit – Attend the seminars to get new ideas and skills to increase your bottom line.
#3 - Have Fun! – Take a break after a busy season, visit friends and colleagues, enjoy the good food and drink.
#4 - Four $100 bills will be given away to a WWWA member. Must be present to win. Two $100 bills given after the Thursday evening entertainment and two $100 bills given after the conclusion of Friday’s classes.
GENERAL CONVENTION HOURS:
Wednesday, January 20, 2016… Registration Opens-5:00 p.m., Mixer-Social Supplier Sponsored-5:00-9:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 21, 2016… Breakfast-6:30 a.m., Registration-7:00 a.m., Trade Show Opens-8:00 a.m.
Classes, General Meeting, Election-8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Cocktails-5:30 p.m., Dinner, Auction & Entertainment-6:30-10:00 p.m.
Friday, January 22, 2016… Breakfast-6:30 a.m., Trade Show Opens-8:00 a.m., Classes-8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Electrical License Class: Jon Vosters & Ed Gross
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.- No exam on Thursday
Pre-Convention Board Meeting
Convention Registration Begins
Evening Reception with Vendors
THE PROGRAM IS STILL BEING FINALIZED! THIS IS OUR TENTATIVE AGENDA!
Thursday & Friday
• Make Wyoming Work Comp Work for You: Kyle Rehme
• Drill Pipes: Maintenance & Use: Steve Kaser
• Wyoming Aquifers: Ben Jordan
• Social Media, On Rig Training, Well Rehab & Treatment, Best Acids: Dave Wilson
• Construction Liens: Carl Schweitzer
• McEllhiney Lecturer-Groundwater Contaminants & Treatment Options: Peter Cartwright, P.E.
• Pump Overview, Water Well Practices, Streamlining, Electrical: Steve Barbour
• State Board Administrator: Lynn Ritter
• Drill Rigs: Questions & Answers: Steve Kaser
• OSHA: Importance/Responsibility of Safety Education: Laura Smith
• State Engineers Office: Speaker to be Determined
• WYDOT: Speaker to be Determined
Visit trade booths Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Thursday Night Banquet, Auction for Scholarships & Entertainment
NEW THIS YEAR-Silent Auction Bids until Thursday evening
Conference registration: $150 for members and $225 for non-members; meals and educational sessions included. Add $75 for each additional guest. Electrical class additional $15. Respond by Jan 15th and receive a free t-shirt! Please fill out the nomination awards. I look forward to seeing all of you in January!
Travis Hueller/President/Wyoming Water Well Association